Wednesday, February 10, 2010

Rebates/Survey Tally for 2010

Here is what I have earned back so far this year.  It take 6 to 8 weeks for rebates to comeback so I have a tally sheet now to keep track of my meager earnings.

Hubby likes freebies too, thankfully he supports my couponing.  He found out how blessed we were to have a stock pile built up.  It happened over the holidays last year.  His older children live in San Antonio with their BIO MOM and share an apartment and bills.  When two of the three were out of work; we packed up a trunk load of food from our pantry and deep freezer plus a ton of personal hygiene items to see them through the holidays.

Stock piling is necessary in this economy. One never knows when work will be unavailable.  With careful planning for shopping and meals, I have reduced our spending greatly while still attaining quality items for home.  I like to think of myself as an 'ant' preparing for a long hard winter. LOL

Rebates deposited


$10  (2 from SC Johnson $5)
$20 from Kraft for back to school,
$10 Kellogg's Jingle in your pocket,
$10 Holiday Cash
$10 Amazon gift card for snack survey (zephyr)
$ 2.50 Rebate from Sure
$ 3.24 Rebate Wal-Mart over payment
$ 5 SC Johnson rebate
$20 Nabisco BTS 2009 Rebate buy 20 products get $20
$12.56 Oil Of Olay
$4.00 Ronzoni and Up
Total so far: $107.30

PENDING:
$50      Snack survey
$27.37 INBOX dollars
$10      Jingle in Your Pocket
$  7      DOLE
$50      INBOX dollars
$20      My Points Gift Card
$50      UPROMISE
TOTAL: $214.27

2 comments:

Hello said...

I haven't added it up yet but I have been doing lots of coupons and rebates :)I am home all day so might as well.

Nekkid Chicken said...

LOL yes, I know the feeling. Thing is, I have to keep tally and then back out the cost of my savings against the inserts I buy. I just don't like buying multiple papers due to it not being ecco friendly. Hope that makes sense. Each time I buy coupons, I do subtract that from my weekly $80.