Wednesday, January 14, 2009

Construction Worker's Delight, by Blue

Sorry, this made me blow my soda out my nose. ROFL!!!!!!!

Back to top
blue_wonder_beyond ( 186) View Blog
Here's one for ya...it's called Constuction worker's delight...you get a perfectly good pack of Ramen noodles preferably from the dollar store where you can get more than at the regular store...you bite of a corner after shaking some of the enclosed spice mix on it...grab your favorite beverage and swish it down your throat with the noodles and spice mix...wahlah...Construction worker's delight....now I am officially off de dern hook....

http://myworld.ebay.com/blue_wonder_beyond

2 comments:

Solicity Sock Monkey said...

bwaahahaaaaaaa

Is it raw or boiled n'bagged? :)

Nekkid Chicken said...

I am suspecting dry as the desert; he is in Texas right? ROFL I was cracking up, he is too dang funny.

Thanks for stopping by, sugar monkey.

Smooches