Saturday, January 17, 2009

Audi's Healthy Balls by rockonaudi

rockonaudi ( 397) View Blog
Lol! Sometimes they're funny! :~)





Here is a breakfast or healthy treat recipe I'm about to (re)post... and I posted the other on your last blog as well.... Enjoy, copy away! pics too, no prob I am delighted to share!





Audi's Fruit, Nut & Seed Balls


(Or "Audi's Healthy Balls" works, too... lol!)



Gather these items
¾ Cup Chopped Pitted Dates
¼ Cup Angel Flake Coconut
½ Cup Chopped Nuts (any) Extra Coconut
¼ Cup Sunflower Seeds
¼ - ½ Cup Raisins or Blueberries
¼ Cup White Sesame Seeds
¼ Cup Maple Syrup
¼ Cup Pumpkin Seeds





Mix all together, except extra coconut. If mixture is crumbly, add extra chopped dates. Shape into small 1” balls. Roll in extra coconut. Chill until set.

http://myworld.ebay.com/rockonaudi

2 comments:

Audi Lee said...

MMMMMMM! You will LOVE my healthy balls! I know, it's ballsy of me, I'm blushing deeply now.... ;~O

But truly, these are great snacks for your kids and yourself! You can alternate the recipe just about anyway that suits your own taste too.
These are wonderful treats to serve at parties as well!
Hope you enjoyed my recipe... speckled with a bit of laughter, It is indeed the best medicine of all, and even better... It's FREE!

Nekkid Chicken said...

Audi's Naughty Balls! ROFL You flipping slay me. Check out Audi's newly started blogspot by just double clicking her avatar. I love her store and blogs.

Check them out
And I am going to try your vinegars and oils.

Sounds really simple,
Nekkid Chicken OUTTTTTT!